CarComplaints.com Notes: A dependable pickup option that does have a slight history of frame corrosion. Even though mud looks cool on a truck, it's best if you run this through the car wash every now and again.

4.0

1. don't have one, have tried everything (1 reports)
2003 Toyota Tundra electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Tundra:

2003 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Jan 012005

Tundra

This is a constant problem. The truck sits for any amount of time without use and the battery goes dead. It's been doing it for years. I've seen that I'm not the only Tundra owner with this issue so I'm assuming that the battery is grounded out somewhere and draining the life out of it. I've had it looked out by multiple mechanics who have scratched their heads with no idea what the problem is and I just keep jumping it whenever it's gone too long between runs.

I just wish Toyota would tell me what the real issue is here so I could have it fixed and be done with it :S

- , new braunfels, TX, USA