Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.

2004 Toyota Tundra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Tundra:

2004 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Mar 152015

Was driving with 2 family members in truck.had back window down which was a good thing, when sunroof exploded it inbedded glass in the topper that was on the was all over us, luckily we were not cut and I dont know how we wasn't I stopped immediately and got away from the truck because I thought we had been shot at with a shotgun.I called Toyota to report it and they said they had no other calls like insurance company paid the whole bill which was a lot.I do not open the sunroof at all now because I have a fear of it happening again. I keep the cover slid over it.

- Bedford, KY, USA