2006 Toyota Tundra lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Tundra:

2006 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Jun 142014

Tundra 4WD 8-cyl

Moisture inside left headlight lens, affecting brightness of light.

- Lewiston, ID, USA

Feb 172010

One of my cargo lights in the rear center of the cab burnt out and I went to replace it. When I took the cover off I noticed what looked like plastic on the light bulb that was burnt out. So I took a closer look inside and I noticed above the light bulb that the plastic had melted and it was the same way over the other light bulb. Now there is a hole in the plastic above each light bulb. So after I put the cover back on I made the lights come on by opening the truck door and I felt the cover and it was very hot to the touch. I am thinking this could possible start a fire if the doors remain open to long.

- Rockville, VA, USA