- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 5 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 7 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 12 days ago
- June 12: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Vehicles Over Seat Heaters recalls | 15 days ago
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving3
- NHTSA: Suspension18
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.