- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 6 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 35 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 42 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Tacoma Rattling Noise Gets Enhanced Warranty news | 61 days ago
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving3
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.