- August 17: Toyota Agrees To Fix Camry Hybrid Brake Problems
- August 15: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Tundras With Wheels That Can Fall Off
- August 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans That Could Roll Away
- August 4: Toyota and Lexus Lawsuit Filed Over Melting Dashboards
- July 29: Government Denies Petition to Investigate Toyota Prius c
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.