- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 35 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 56 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 69 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 78 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 82 days ago
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving3
- NHTSA: Suspension23
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.