- May 3: NHTSA: No Toyota Corolla Unintended Acceleration Investigation
- April 12: Lawsuit Filed Over 2012 Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell
- March 12: Massive Car Hacking Lawsuit Filed Against Ford, GM and Toyota
- March 11: Toyota Recalls Vehicles For Power Steering and 'Neutral' Problems
- March 8: Toyota Prius Gas Mileage Lawsuit Not Out of Gas
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.