- May 23: Toyota Recalls 1.5 Million Toyota, Lexus and Scion Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 7: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner For Label Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 34 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 41 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 48 days ago
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving3
- NHTSA: Suspension18
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.