- February 17: Toyota Recalls Tacoma and Yaris In Two Actions
- February 5: Toyota FJ Cruiser Recalled To Fix Bad Weld That Affects Steering Control
- February 3: Toyota To Pay $11 Million In Camry Unintended Acceleration Case
- February 3: Toyota Recalls Avalon For Subwoofer Speakers That Can Catch Fire
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2006 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2006 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke while driving2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.