2007 Toyota Tundra suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Tundra:

2007 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Aug 302007

Tundra 8-cyl

On August 2007 I purchased a Toyota Tundra. It is suffering terrible bed bounce on the highway. So much bed bounce that I cannot have children in the vehicle because I fear for their lives. The body of the truck shakes like a tuning for jarring the entire cabin like an earthquake at approximately 70mph. It is unfortunate that Toyota has not addressed these issues and recalled the vehicle for a fix. I have stopped driving the Tundra and continued driving my other car.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Aug 272007

Tundra 8-cyl

We bought a new 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab in August. We discovered on certain freeways (concrete) the bed bounce is terrible. We have had several other trucks in the past and all of them have had a small amount of bed bounce, but this verhicle is unsafe. The entire truck bounces to the extent that my husband gets sick to his stomach after a 20 minute drive. I refuse to take myself or our grandchildren in this vehicle. One of these days there will be an accident due to the stability of this vehicle on the road. Toyota dealer in our area refuses to drive more than a 5-10 mile radius on a test drive so they can not duplicate the problem we have mentioned. This saftey factor needs to be addressed.

- Simi Valley, CA, USA