5.0

2008 Toyota Tundra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Tundra:

2008 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Jan 232010

Tundra

While pressing on my brakes to stop my vehicle while driving at any speed, my brakes just would released fast enough to accelerate. The pedal just stays down & releases back up slowly. This has been going on for sometime now & it happens very often. I've brought it into the dealership & they went on a test drive with me. They were not able to duplicate the problem after 3 minutes after driving. So they have told me that they couldn't do anything to it & sent me home. I just understand the point of having warranty on my vehicle for when the Toyota dealership refuses to check out the problem to see what may be causing it.

- Fremont, CA, USA