2011 Toyota Tundra seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Tundra:

2011 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Mar 032014

Tundra

I bought my Tundra with 7 miles on it so I know its not neglect that causes this problem it's poor quality part..the clock spring under the steering wheel is malfunctioning my horn doesn't work it only has 60K on it I've been a loyal Toyota technician as well as II\ owned a few I called the hotline (Toyota)theirs nothing they could do for me I will not recommend Toyota to my customers any longer poor quality parts cost the consumer not the dealer its a shame the once mighty Toyota Corp has become just like the american counterparts

- Lawrence, MA, USA

Aug 112012

Tundra 4WD 8-cyl

2011 Toyota Tundra. Consumer writes in regards to vehicle air bags and transmission malfunction. The consumer stated her husband turned down the wrong street, and when he went to turn around, he put the vehicle in reverse, and stepped on the gas, but the vehicle went forward over a forty foot embankment and ran into a large boulder and a tree. When the vehicle stopped it was still in reverse and the air bags did not deploy. The consumer stated the main issue, was the vehicle was in reverse, but the truck went forward. According to eye witnesses, it appeared her husband was having trouble with the transmission.

- Berry Creek, CA, USA