5.0

2012 Toyota Tundra suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Tundra:

2012 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Dec 012013

Tundra 8-cyl

The 2012 Tundra pickup has an uncontrolled and violent rear end bounce. I have taken it to mountain states Toyota (dealership purchased from) and they refuse to admit there is a problem with the truck as well as refused to ride along to experience the problem. I have seen numerous other complaints of the same problem on different web sites that describe exactly what my truck is experiencing. I believe this is a safety issue and due to the violent shaking I refuse to allow children to ride in the vehicle due to safety and health issues. I am concerned for my safety as well as others due to this issue. I have been to every avenue possible to resolve this problem. This vehicle is my only means of transportation. This vehicle is under warranty. This is a design issue with the Toyota Tundra.

- Northglenn, CO, USA