6.2

2014 Toyota Tundra miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Tundra:

2014 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Aug 212015

Tundra

I have a 2014 Toyota Tundra crewmax with roll up ans down back window. Was at a stop light in the turning lane. Was talking to my friend in the front seat and out of nowhere the rear window exploded. Window was all the way up. Was only one other car next to us. Bed of the truck was empty and nothing to hit it. Just exploded out of know where. Glass made it all the way to the front floorboard. No reason for this to happen. Specially for a new truck. Bought with 3 miles on it. And for $43,000. This shouldn't happen. Called dealership where I got truck and they tried selling me new glass. Not replacing under warranty. Not to happy with the outcome so far.

- Gresham , OR, USA

Oct 152014

Tundra

The is an A/C and heater issue or how its venting. I'll have the settings to point the the floor yet its still coming out of the front vents. Its just annoying. Also the back seat doesn't get the correct temperatures while the front seats are either freezing or burning up, depending on the season.

- Washington, DC, USA