2001 Volkswagen Beetle accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volkswagen Beetle:

2001 Volkswagen Beetle Owner Comments

May 152003

I have 21,500 miles on my 2001 VW Beetle, has been in the shop aprox 6 times for the same problem, car hesitates and stalls out as check engine light is a constant on, dealership cannot find the problem, my wife and I were almost killed in vehicle due to stalling out in front of fast moving traffic, I let them know that this vehicle was an endanger to my and my families life while driving and would like this vehicle towed in, and since was an on going problem also needed a rental car and the dealership and Volkswagen of America both refused on both accounts, because of the bitter taste in my mouth for VW. I no longer want this car.

- Pasorobles, CA, USA