8.0

2003 Volkswagen Beetle AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle:

2003 Volkswagen Beetle Owner Comments

Sep 012014

Beetle 2.0L

Volkswagen needs to make this problem right with owners. I have foam coming out of my vents which is not only annoying but has the potential to cause health issues or even an accident if a piece of foam gets into the driver's eyes while operating their vehicle. If I do not have this repaired I will end up with problems controlling my AC and heat temperature. After this experience I would never buy another Volkswagen product. With Volkswagen you get German engineering that is assembled in Mexico. What a joke! BUYER BEWARE!

- , Sarasota, FL, USA