2003 Volkswagen Beetle body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle:

2003 Volkswagen Beetle Owner Comments

Jun 132009

Something needs to be done asap to make Volkswagen responsible for the 2003 Beetle convertible doors and window problems. I purchased this vehicle in 2003 with less that 10 miles on it since then I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle with most of the problem being with the doors and windows. The driverside door hinges broke off and all of my windows regulators/motors have been repaired multiple times and have been replaced once. Today tops the cake when my passenger side rear window would not roll up!! now with the regulators just being replaced in 2006 this should not happen!!! after reading everyone else's complaints this is obviously an ongoing problem the government needs to step in and hold Volkswagen responsible!! I did not pay the amount I did for a new vehicle to have problems like this. I have owned other types of cars and never had problems like this. If there is an attorney reading this I would be happy to file a class action lawsuit and I'm sure there are other owners that feel the same!!!

- Evansville, IN, USA