- May 19: Volkswagen Recalls Passats Due to Fires From Grease Leaks recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 9 days ago
- May 11: Volkswagen Recalls CC Cars Over the Wrong Headrests recalls | 16 days ago
- April 21: Volkswagen Sentenced to 3 Years Probation in Emissions Scheme news | 36 days ago
- April 1: Volkswagen UK Complaints Continue After Emissions Repairs news | 56 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2004 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery will not hold charge3
- fuse box melted1
- ignition switch melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.