- March 18: No Bail For Volkswagen Executive Oliver Schmidt news | 6 days ago
- March 18: Volkswagen Touareg, Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- March 13: Volkswagen Recalls Beetle and Jetta For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 11 days ago
- March 4: Illegal VW Emissions May Cause 1,200 Premature Deaths news | 20 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2004 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery will not hold charge3
- fuse box melted1
- ignition switch melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.