- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 18 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 41 days ago
- June 10: Volkswagen Recalls Jettas With Mismatched VINs recalls | 45 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 51 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2004 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery will not hold charge3
- fuse box melted1
- ignition switch melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.