- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 30 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 30 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 42 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 49 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2004 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery will not hold charge3
- fuse box melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.