2.8

2007 Volkswagen Beetle miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volkswagen Beetle:

2007 Volkswagen Beetle Owner Comments

May 022016

Beetle

Transmission problems jerking and also stalls on highways almost getting killed.

- Springbrook Twp, PA, USA

Jun 102007

Beetle

Car sporadically looses power while attempting to suddenly accelerate after momentarily lifting foot off gas peddle. Most instances occur while changing lanes on the highway or attempting to make a normal left hand turn. Example: Going 60 mph, lift foot off peddle to slow down due to car in front of me, see opening in the lane to my right, turn wheel slightly to change lanes, floor it only to find I have no power with other car barreling down on me. This has happened over a dozen times but I am unable to duplicate it at will.

- Alsip, IL, USA