2010 Volkswagen CC engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volkswagen CC:

2010 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Mar 312011

I was driving on interstate 95 in South Florida about 70mph in heavy traffic when the engine suddenly died. After coasting a short distance trying to avoid being hit by overtaking vehicles, I was fortunate enough that a fhp officer arrived and helped me off the road. Once to the side of the road I was able to restart the car and continue to my destination.

- Stuart, FL, USA

Jan 202010

Hesitation and juttering, vibration, surging when accelerating after a stop. There is no rhyme or reason to when the car is going to act up and not accelerate as it is supposed to. Especially dangerous while in traffic or at an intersection.the car does not shift gears smoothly, it is a constant jerking while driving. The cars also rolls up to 6" when you put it in park even when on a flat level surface. The dealer kept my car for 1 month after I complained a second time, they replaced the mechatronics and also updated the software, there is no improvement or changes. My first complaint was at my first service and they said they couldn't duplicate the problem. My car is back at the dealer and has been for 3 weeks now, again, they are saying they cannot duplicate the problem and have told me the performance of the car is "normal" because of the mechatronic system. I have also contacted Volkswagen corporate because the dealer has not been very helpful and they insist that the car drives like it should. I've owned many new cars and have never had the issues I am having with this car. I do not feel safe in this car while driving it. I drove another Cc and it drove exactly like mine. Volkswagen needs to address this immediately whatever the issue is, seems to me it is an engineering design problem.

- Los Alamitos, CA, USA

Sep 302009

Problems with VW dsg transmission - 2010 Cc sport.

- Roswell, GA, USA