2012 Volkswagen CC lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Volkswagen CC:

2012 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Jun 102016

"takata recall" will the problem be fixed, I do not want to purchase another car at this time, but it looks as if I will be forced to do so. I also have some electrical issues with the car the air pressure in the tires and the lights keep going out to replace them every 4 to 6 months is crazy.. the dealership here wants to put me in a new car and as he said eat the cost to replace, why don't they just pay off the car and I can cut my losses and start over with a car of my choice, I'm being forced back into a VW car?

- College Park, GA, USA

Apr 162015

CC 4-cyl

My vehicle has been a problem since I started my lease til now. I have constant problems with my light bulbs even after they are replaced they go out quickly and often. The car has stalled on me twice and cut off twice. I have multiple trips to the service center for the sme things fuel injector pump and the check engine light. This is a fairly new car. I am now stuck with the car for another five years. I will never purchase another volkwagen or refer anyone to buy one either. I would like my history to be pulled and reviewed as a audit. I truly believe I bought and lemon and it has cost me lots of money. I truly would like these problems investigated for the sake of every volkwagen customer.

- Springfield, NJ, USA