2013 Volkswagen CC fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Volkswagen CC:

2013 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Oct 312012

CC 4-cyl

I have had VW Cc's since 2009 and have been trading them in for a new model each year. Upon getting a 2013 VW Cc I returned to the dealer the within 72 hours of purchasing the car as I have been having stalling issues at low speeds (especially while turning) due to the nature of the dsg transmission. I have brought my vehicle back several times in regards to the same issue. The first time, I was told that the fuel pump needed changing (at 36 miles), the second, third and fourth times I brought the car into gunther VW I was told by the head service advisor that the issues on my car were resolved and I should not have any further issues each time. Needless to say when I spoke with the mechanic directly he informed me that they were not able to detect the problem (even though I had video of the car causing the issue) and nothing was done. Not only was I lied to many times, but VW corporate was willing to swap out my car with a new one as I have been a loyal customer and they did not want to lose me. However due to the extreme negligence and lies of the head service advisor I was denied a swap as he informed corporate that there are no issues with my car. Until this day my vehicle still stalls at low speeds and is a hazard and danger to myself and the public, yet no one at VW cares enough to take responsibility and provide me with a vehicle that I feel safe transporting my family in. I don't care about my care, I will never be returning to VW even after having 3 Cc's and numerous other vehicles, but I want to make sure no one gets injured or dies due to their gross negligence.

- Oakland Park, FL, USA