1.3

2001 Volkswagen Cabrio suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio:

2001 Volkswagen Cabrio Owner Comments

Cabrio

I have a 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio, which VW does not make anymore, and this is probably why. The car is always being fixed. One major issue I have had to replace three front axles in this car. 3/27/07 karl's custom VW; 6/28/08 big O tires; and now, 11/16/2010 I am told by sundevil auto engine and transmission mounts are sagging causing axles to bind, the car needs 4 transmission mounts and 2 axles. VW parts are obviously inferior. I thought VW vehicles were suppose to last over 200,000 miles. What can you do for me? I am unemployed and cannot afford this $1100 repair, but I need my vehicle. With each time I've had this fixed, I was told that the vehicle was unsafe to drive.