2008 Volkswagen Eos body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Volkswagen Eos:

2008 Volkswagen Eos Owner Comments

Nov 012007

Eos 4-cyl

I purchased a 2008 Volkswagen Eos on 10/1/2007. About 1 month later I began hearing rattling in the convertible top when it was up. Today is 3/16/2008 and my vehicles has only 2900 miles. I've been unable to drive it due to the rattling noise. It has been brought into VW repair shop 8 times each time they thought it was fixed but when I took it the rattling always came back within a day or 2. I finally had it. They agreed. They voluntarily gave me a phone number to call to start arbitration and told me they would either buy back my vehicle or give me a new Eos.

- Vallejo, CA, USA