- September 21: Audi A8 Recalled After Complaints About Engines Stalling recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: VW Engineer James Liang Pleads Guilty to Emissions Fraud news | 13 days ago
- September 10: Vermont Rejects VW Settlement, Sues Audi, Porsche and VW news | 14 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Owners in Canada Still Waiting for Justice news | 17 days ago
- September 5: Majority of VW 2-Liter Diesel Owners Want Rid of Their Cars news | 19 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.