- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 11: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 8 days ago
- August 4: VW Manager Oliver Schmidt Pleads Guilty in Emissions Fraud news | 15 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 43 days ago
2002 Volkswagen GTI
Worst 2002 GTI electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition31
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen GTI Model Years
Curious how the 2002 GTI compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen GTI overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the GTI.