- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 9 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 13 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 30 days ago
2002 Volkswagen GTI
Worst 2002 GTI electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition31
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen GTI Model Years
Curious how the 2002 GTI compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen GTI overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the GTI.