8.0

$1,300.00

1. replace clutch (1 reports)
2003 Volkswagen GTI clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen GTI:

2003 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

Oct 032013

GTI 1.8t

Dropped the clutch. Car needed to be towed to my mechanic. I bought the car with 103,000 miles on it in June. First week I had issues with the tires b had to take it to the dealership twice. They assured my my tired where fine... I had one needed air everywhere day. It was an OMEN I should've ran for the hills. This was my first major of many repairs on this GTI.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA