3.9

2003 Volkswagen GTI electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen GTI:

2003 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

Dec 202004

GTI 4-cyl

As I was getting into my car at night (2003 VW Gti) I noticed it was very cold. I then proceeded to try to turn the car on but the starter would not give, then to no avail I noticed that the airbag sensor light would not turn off. Roadside assitance through VW was contacted and stated unfortunatly under the extreme cold and due to it being so late at night they could not contact a tow to assist me.

- Hackettstown, NJ, USA