1. replace tie rods, leaf springs (1 reports)
2003 Volkswagen GTI wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen GTI:

2003 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

Oct 262015

GTI 1.8t

Typical wear and tear I was told. Just expensive fix. Looks like once you pass 100K you should do what the first owner of my car did... Trade it in... Don't buy a VW used for $7,500 + $2,000 extended warranty after it hits 100K+ I'm fixing it all and not cheap repairs. All repairs Immediately needed or if delayed, because of finances it will never be an inexpensive fix on a VW no matter what.

I'm Buying Fords again. My first car had 305,000 miles on it when she died in my driveway. I had it for 4-yrs and drove long distances often in her. I got half what I paid for it from a scrap guy who wanted the drive train for his Mustang. She never did me wrong, un-like this POS car has done to me.

I loved my 75' Maverick. I'm never buying a VW again.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA