2009 Volkswagen GTI body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Volkswagen GTI:

2009 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

May 272015

Driving on highway 34 from greeley co towards loveland co at speed limit of 65. I applied the breaks to adjust my speed for traffic, as I applied the breaks the ABS control module failed causing wheels to lock up causing the loss of control of the car. After a moment I was in a ditch with bent wheels and body damage to my Gti from the speed limit and mile markers signed I stuck. Most likely these two post were probably what kept the car from rolling and killing me. Police and insurance have been informed of the crash.

- Fort Collins, CO, USA