2013 Volkswagen GTI wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Volkswagen GTI:

2013 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

May 172013

This is my second Gti. I believe there is a problem with the car or the tires but in 15000 miles I have had at least 7 tires with bubbles or damaged very easily. (at the same time I leased this car I leased a second one that has 30000 miles and has had only 1 tire problem. I filed a complaint with VW and I am waiting for their response. I will take the car today again as they returned it on Friday and as soon as I drove a few miles in bumper to bumper traffic the tire light went off. I am not driving this car again until VW assures me there is no problem. They blame it on the low profile tires but I had the same car and tire size in my previous Gti and did not have this problem. I have tire insurance so I did not have to pay for the tires but there is a lot of time wasted besides the safety issue.

- Bronx, NY, USA