- March 25: VW Sedric Looks Like an Evil Lunchbox news | 5 days ago
- March 18: No Bail For Volkswagen Executive Oliver Schmidt news | 12 days ago
- March 18: Volkswagen Touareg, Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- March 13: Volkswagen Recalls Beetle and Jetta For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 17 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2001 Golf engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam chain tensioner failure1
- coil packs (ignition coils) bad1
- degraded pcv tubing1
- engine light on1
- oil uptake tube clogged1
- secondary air pump casing cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.