- January 22: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 And RS4 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 11: Volkswagen to Pay $4.3 Billion to U.S., 6 VW Executives Indicted news | 11 days ago
- January 9: Volkswagen Gets Approval to Fix Certain 2-Liter Diesel Vehicles news | 13 days ago
- January 9: VW Executive Oliver Schmidt Arrested in Florida news | 13 days ago
- January 7: Volkswagen Recalls Jetta, Eos, GTI, Rabbit and Golf Cars recalls | 15 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2001 Golf engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam chain tensioner failure1
- coil packs (ignition coils) bad1
- degraded pcv tubing1
- engine light on1
- oil uptake tube clogged1
- secondary air pump casing cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.