- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 33 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 33 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 45 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 52 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2001 Golf engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam chain tensioner failure1
- coil packs (ignition coils) bad1
- degraded pcv tubing1
- engine light on1
- oil uptake tube clogged1
- secondary air pump casing cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.