- May 28: Excess Vehicle Emissions Contribute to 38,000 Premature Deaths news | 1 days ago
- May 19: Volkswagen Recalls Passats Due to Fires From Grease Leaks recalls | 10 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 11 days ago
- May 11: Volkswagen Recalls CC Cars Over the Wrong Headrests recalls | 18 days ago
- April 21: Volkswagen Sentenced to 3 Years Probation in Emissions Scheme news | 38 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2001 Golf engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam chain tensioner failure1
- coil packs (ignition coils) bad1
- degraded pcv tubing1
- engine light on1
- oil uptake tube clogged1
- secondary air pump casing cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.