- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 4 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 8 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 25 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 27 days ago
2002 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2002 Golf electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.