2006 Volkswagen Golf seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Golf:

2006 Volkswagen Golf Owner Comments

Mar 082007

Golf 4-cyl

I was rear ended while my car was at a dead stop. The pick up truck behind me hit me going at an estimated speed of 50 mph causing me to hit the car in front of me. Both my front and rear end of my car suffered severe damages, but my air bag did not deploy and my seat came unlocked and caused me to smash into my steering wheel and dashboard.

- Wilmington, NC, USA