- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 34 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 34 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 46 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 53 days ago
1995 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 1995 Jetta steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.