9.0

1999 Volkswagen Jetta engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Volkswagen Jetta:

1999 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Nov 142006

Jetta GLS 2.0

Seriously????? I almost just spent $200 getting an estimate to fix the 2 quart a week oil leak on this damn car. Thank god I read the reviews first!!! Does anyone know if this can be fixed, or maybe how to slow it down???

- , Mesa, AZ, USA

Sep 292003

Jetta GL

My car wont stay idiling. Everytime I come to a stop and push in the clutch it stalls. I need some advice as to what it might be. Anything will help!!!

- , South Portland, ME, USA