6.0

2000 Volkswagen Jetta accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Volkswagen Jetta:

2000 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jan 012011

Jetta Vr6

It's only half off, but embarrassing when someone else opens it and thinks they broke it. I have another car that's older than this (a Ford), and the glove box on that is fine. Everything on this car seems to be made cheap.

- , Hudson, USA

Jun 012009

Jetta

This one is so completely annoying. I now have nothing to grip onto to shut my door from the inside of the car. I could put my window down and use that or I can grab onto the storage compartment on the door and hope that doesn't break off. I haven't asked the dealer what it costs to fix yet, I am going to attempt to use epoxy to reattach it. I am not going to hold my breath for that one.

- , San Diego, CA, USA