- May 1: South Korea: 14 Out of 16 Cars Flunk Emission Tests news | 3 days ago
- April 26: Germany and UK Find Interesting Emissions Levels news | 8 days ago
- April 20: VW Offers to Buy Back Vehicles news | 14 days ago
- April 1: Volkswagen Passat Recalled To Fix Fiery Wiring Problem recalls | 33 days ago
- March 29: Federal Trade Commission Sues Volkswagen Over False Ads news | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, Pcm) Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,017 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.