1.7

2007 Volkswagen Jetta body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volkswagen Jetta:

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Apr 042013

Jetta

I was driving on a freeway when large pieces of tire starting flying in the road from a semi-truck. Several vehicles were attempting to avoid being struck, when a large piece flew up and hit under my car. The outcome was a hole in my gas tank which then proceeded to leak fuel onto the highway. I had to pull over due to the damage. I understand this is considered "active damage" and should not have occurred due to safety standards that should be in place. I was thankful there were no sparks in the immediate vicinity or I would not be here now.

- Sterling Heights, MI, USA

Sep 182012

Jetta 5-cyl

Due to materials used in 2007 Jetta, headliner falling around the light and in the rear near the back window. The headliner is literally collapsing. Its not only my vehicle that this is happining, google it and several complaints against VW regarding headliner come up.

- Houston, TX, USA