2007 Volkswagen Jetta engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volkswagen Jetta:

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jun 192007

Jetta 5-cyl

The vehicle hesitates when taking off from a stop. I feel this is unsafe because the danger of being hit if you pull out in front of another vehicle and the car hesitates. It appears that all of 2007 VW autos do this. I met with a repair manager from boardwalk VW and a rep from VW of America. I was told that there is nothing to repair that this is normal. 3 of 4 vehicles I draw do it. I also road in another vehicle at the dealership and could feel it while the VW rep drove it. I could see his body move as it did it and he denied. I bought the vehicle for my twin daughters that turn 16 in October. The vehicle is unsafe and really unsafe for inexperienced drivers. The vehicle was bought new about 2 months ago.

- Ennis, TX, USA