2.3

2009 Volkswagen Jetta accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Volkswagen Jetta:

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Mar 042015

Jetta 4-cyl

I am reporting last second direction changes given by my garmin nuvi 42 gps navigation device. On exit 57 off I20 West to I75/85 the device changed from directing to join I75/85 South to join I75/85 North with less than 300 feet to make the change. Also, the device made a similar last second direction change while traveling North on I75/85. It indicated that I should be in the left 3 lanes but that I was to continue to I75 North. Then it changed with only 300 feet remaining to say that I was to take I85 North. I have reported this to garmin. I believe that these last second direction changes can lead to erratic driving and mishaps.

- Ellenwood, GA, USA