- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 17 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 40 days ago
- June 10: Volkswagen Recalls Jettas With Mismatched VINs recalls | 44 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2011 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 3 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Digging through the long list of NHTSA complaints about a sudden loss of engine power and the high pressure fuel pump failing, it's never good to come across the "my car (with a cold engine) set itself on fire in the middle of the night" complaint.
2.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 58,981 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem