5.7

2014 Volkswagen Jetta suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Volkswagen Jetta:

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Oct 102014

Jetta

Driving down highway car pulls to the right. Steering is out of line even with alignment adjustments. Car is all over the road. Difficult to drive staright without swerving. Dangerous going around corners. Vehicle had been diagnosed several times. No warranty repairs were made due to costs.

- Wisner, NE, USA

Dec 272014

Jetta 4-cyl

I have a 2014 gli autobahn with the paddle shifters and the sports mode option. Today I engaged the sports mode option and the vehicle's RPM were almost redlining but it will take awhile to feel the shifting on the trans. I am worried that this may be a problem to the trans on this vehicle. The second problem that I am having I believe is the suspension due to the smoothness of the vehicle is no longer their. I have not taken the vehicle to the dealership yet but will soon. Please advise if any others have complained about the same issues that I am having. Thanks.

- Chicago, IL, USA