2015 Volkswagen Jetta lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta:

2015 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

May 202015

When driving my brand new 2015 Jetta tdi sel at night for the first time, 5 days ago, I was unable to see the road almost at all (even at bare minimum) when I engaged my high beams. Upon closer inspection and multiple tries I discovered my low beams would turn off every time I engaged my high beams while driving at night. I almost hit wildlife on the road and swerved to miss it. No crash or injury occurred this time and was lucky. At this time I am unable to use this car unless it is at full daylight. This is an extreme hazard that needs to be corrected. I've been driving for over 25 years and have an excellent driving record. Please correct this so I can use my brand new Jetta without regret and safety hazard.

- Central Point, OR, USA