2015 Volkswagen Jetta miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta:

2015 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Dec 212016

Jetta

Received safety recall letter from VW of America. As indicated in letter, I've experienced refueling issues; I tried to contact serramonte VW for service. Not only was I unsuccessful in getting through to the service department, their webpage for initiating service requests is currently inactive. Hoping you will notify serramonte VW to be accessible so as to respond to safety recalls. This is my experience but there are likely other owners who have experienced the same issue of getting in touch with serramonte VW. The dealership should not be so busy as to not receive phone calls.

- San Mateo, CA, USA

Oct 122016

Jetta

Driving on free way 210 catching on ramp 5 S fre way both front and back left tiers exploded on driver side airbags did not deploy at inpact the modgile was defected I was so shoked scared but my censor was on., ant the heat coming out of the dash board and steering and un sure confusionb

- Sylmar, CA, USA

Sep 272016

Jetta

Just seconds after the epc light came on (I didn't know what it meant) my brakes went out. The brake pedal was stiff and my car had no response in slowing down. Luckily I had been in a position where there was time and space to react and to slow down using the E brake. Just minutes earlier I had been on the highway, as well as in some city traffic - if I lost my brakes at any other moment things could have been deadly. VW ended up swapping out the entire engine. The camshaft had broken in half. I was told by the technician that this was related to some sort of recall issue they had in the past, but I don't know anything more than that. I'm very troubled that a less than 2-year-old car with 16K miles on it can have such a sudden and serious malfunction. Please advise and ensure this does not happen to anyone else. Oh and to make things worse, I was on my honeymoon...

- Needham, MA, USA

Sep 022015

Jetta

The contact owns a 2015 Volkswagen Jetta. The contact stated that the manufacturer's misrepresentation of the emission results affected the value of her vehicle. As a result, no one wanted to buy the vehicle. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The VIN was not provided. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Weston, MA, USA

Dec 012014

Jetta

VW dealer and mechanic admits to driving my car and verifying in person while driving that my car tires are shaking due to the suspension of the car and I should put luggage in the trunk to help smooth the ride or go with a larger wheel size.. I feel very unsafe with family in my car. Electrical issue is a fuse keeps burning out due to an improper ground from both power plugs front and back seat. While driving the passenger door opened by itself while both hands were on the steering wheel.

- Middleburg, FL, USA