- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 7 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 18 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 28 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 30 days ago
1995 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 1995 Passat engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- inconsistant rpm's, leaking oil, popping noise, smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.