- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 9 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 13 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 30 days ago
1998 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 1998 Passat electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.