2000 Volkswagen Passat transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Volkswagen Passat:

2000 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Apr 192011

Passat 2.0L

Spent all my f*cking money on this car and to find out I need a freaking transmission! They dealer said $4,500.00 side garage said $1.500.00 to $2.000.00 to fix. I can't stop crying I'm a single mother and can't believe I got rip off like this. I had a Camry before this and a lady that was trying to hurry up and get home hit me head on and totalled my car. So that's why I brought this piece of junk and spent all my money on it. Now I have to try and get it fixed!!! Totally not worth the money i spent!!! ugh!!

- , Hartford, CT, USA