2003 Volkswagen Passat wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Passat:

2003 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jan 102014

On Friday, January 10, 2014 I was on my way home on braddock road. It was a rainy dark night and so the traffic was moving at less than the speed limit. As I came round the bend just past T.J. high school, I went over a deep pothole that caused damage to my car. My steering wheel began to rattle and shake and I knew my car was damaged. I managed to get home and my husband decided we needed to have the car checked. The mechanic at volks werks discovered that the left front rim was damaged and the wheel alignment was off. After all the works was done to get my car in working condition it cost us $997. The pothole was recently filled because it was a road hazard. I would like to know how va dot can help us with this large bill. I am willing to provide you with the necessary documentation or additional information if requested. Thank you.

- Lake Ridge, VA, USA

Jul 232005

Passat 4-cyl

I purchase a new 2003 Volkswagen Passat from burlington Volkswagen 2 years ago and have taken it back to the dealership at least 7 times since then for a myriad of problems, from airbag lights coming on to check enginge light to the latest of the car shutting off in the middle of the road.

- Columbus, NJ, USA