1. replaced by dealer at the cost of $225.55 a boot (1 reports)
2004 Volkswagen Passat steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Passat:

2004 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Aug 092008

Passat 1.8L T

Was told by the tech that this was very unusual for a 2004 Passat with only 51,000 miles on it. I was also told that there was no evidence of the problem when they did my 40,000 mile tune-up earlier this year. I know that I did nothing to cause the problem. At this point, I am very concerned about the future of this car given its repairs and the number of times I've brought it in for recall repairs. I'm wondering now, what's coming next -- another recall notice in the mail, another problem while driving it, or both?

- , Providence, RI, USA