2.0

2005 Volkswagen Passat cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Volkswagen Passat:

2005 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jun 152010

Passat

At 60,025 miles and traveling at 65mph my 2005 VW Passat lost power and began to sputter. I was barely able to make it to a repair shop where I was told the ignition coils needed to be replaced at a cost of $500+.

- Ladera Ranch, CA, USA

Oct 282009

Passat

I was driving on the highway with my 2 years old son, and out of no where the car stop and as soon as stop one of the message from my car was stop cooling engine, that was the four time that light appears on my car, I been talking the car to the mechanic for that problem but they told me it is a defect I already spent more than $3,000 on my car and is not working, my car is a wv Passat 2005.

- San Mateo, CA, USA

Mar 182009

Passat

2005 VW Passat tdi heater core failure, a common VW recall problem.

- Portland, OR, USA