2006 Volkswagen Passat suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Passat:

2006 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Oct 012008

Gosh where do I start VW Passat 51000 miles alot of things went wrong.. car starter volks came out causing the starter to break my trunk doesn't close pops open in the middle of road/freeway causing me to loose thing from my trunk extremely dangerous in the freeway my steering wheel lock is defected does not lock I have called numerous of VW dealer ships and they want to charge me cause its warranty expired and for steering lock I went before warranty and they want to charge me 90 dollars I don't have that kind of money lying around I have car payment. Ins ect... im scared if something was to happened while me driving with my kids.

- Spring Valley, CA, USA