2009 Volkswagen Passat seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Volkswagen Passat:

2009 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Apr 112016

Tension belt, shaking & jumping the engine feels likes it's going to fall, the maniford Volkswagen has extended the emissions control systems warranty for the intake manifold under specific conditions to 10 years or 120,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the vehicle's original in-service date, for certain 2008 2011 model year Volkswagen 2.0T engine vehicles with engine codes cbfa and ccta., "which I went to the VW service center, and they wasn't trying to honor any of recalls or the extended, this was the worst service I ever had, "I always take my car to the dealership service center, I have always had Toyota due all my service, as I was saying, "I took my car in for the extended warranty and that's when all hell broke loose, they started trying to have me fix other stuff on my car, costing $2,400, the man was forcing me to do an engine service, and when I said I wasn't ready to do that, he became mad and started saying nothing wrong with the extended manifold, everything was working good on my car until I brought my car in, even the mechanics man was saying how my car was in good condition, the crazy thing, I had an appointment that was made with the VW customer care for the extended warranty, & they had my car for over 7 hours and all was done was and regular oil change, "which I thought they did an transmission oil change since that's was what they was telling me I needed, because the engine light was on, and I didn't need a regular oil change, I just had one two months prior, they was like sal-vergers, because they have a lot of recalls and extended services, they not trying to honor of for fill any obligation of the law, it's like their sales peoples is told to make the people with extended warranty, recalls, found something wrong, or make something wrong other then the customer's extended warranty, recall, for more info call 7023275659

- North Las Vegas, NV, USA