2013 Volkswagen Passat brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Volkswagen Passat:

2013 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Apr 012013

Passat

My first week with this car and the brakes start to make the nastiest sound. It was as if it had no brake pads. I immediately called the dealership and asked them what was wrong with the car I suspected the brakes from the start. I had to take it in and they checked their site and it reported that on this model and year the cars came with a defect in the brakes. They had to replace them with new ones. 2 months later it starts up again. The bad thing is that VW never admits to their faulty cars. They set me up with high payments and wont help me with any of my concerns. The car is nice no doubt about it but why would I want to stay with a faulty car and high payments? makes no sense!

- Whittier, CA, USA