9.0

2014 Volkswagen Passat wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Volkswagen Passat:

2014 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jun 132014

Passat

I was driving on the northern state parkway going East around 8 am. There was construction alongside the road, as well as many potholes. As I was exiting for the lie, there was a big pothole that I could not avoid. I hit the pothole and my front passenger tire blew out. The tire was completely destroyed.

- New York, NY, USA